Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Assignment #5

I listened to a very informative podcast about sharks on Eagles' Nest Radio & Class Blog. This was a podcast performed by third grade students. The students performing this podcast did a great job, they were all enthusiastic and very informed about their topic. I liked how they used music to transition from speaker to speaker. It made it seem more professional.
The next podcast I listened to was The Practical Principles. The particular episode I listened to was about one of the speakers being an interim principle, but he chose to treat it like a long term position. I liked the style of the podcast. It was not really q and a but it wasn't to much like a talk show either. It was really just like a well flowing conversation between principles.
The last podcast that I watched was on the Education Podcasting Network, it was about an artist who made fake food look good. The EPN website is really interesting. It is a website where you can find many different podcasts relevant to teaching.
Podcasting logo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will make use of podcasting when you have your own classroom!

    ReplyDelete